Mid Rise Lift
Presenting the Mid Rise Lift. Built for today’s generation, the lift comes with an electro-hydraulic operation and a high loading capacity of 3.5 tons.
Apart from guaranteeing safety to the user, the lift comes with a mechanical levelling system that assures constant levelling of lifting platforms.
The one stop solution to service tyres & brakes.
- Electro Hydraulic Operation
- Safety to operate
- Practical and easy to use
|Type||Mid Rise Scissor Lift|
|Power:||230V / 1ph,50hz|
|Lifting Capacity:||3500 kg|
|Raising/lowering Time:||55 seconds/20 seconds|
|Maximum Raised Height:||950mm (37 inches)|
|Minimum Lowered Height:||120mm (4.7 inches)|
|Overall Width:||2000mm (78inches)|
|Overall Length:||2025mm (79inches)|
|Platform Leng:||1485mm (58inches)|
|Platform Width:||500mm (19inches)|
|Hydraulic Oil Ty,||ISO 32 (10 weight) hydraulic oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity:||6L|
|25 Mpa (3625psi)|
Two Post Lift
Electro hydraulic free floor symmetric Type.
– Adjustable lifting pad to reach low pick up point.
– Safety features:
Mechanical lock at both column,
dual function overhead shut off switch. Arm lock 25mm teeth design
Application & Features
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders: Ensures smooth operations with maximum lifting force.
- Dual function overhead shut-off: This protects taller vehicles from being damaged and also protects the lift from over-pressure damaged.
- Symmetrical arm design(2-stage): Allows bi-direction drive in operation.
- Emergency stop watch: Emergency stop key lock to limit use of lift for safe operations.
- Power packs configurations to suit your requirements
- Arm restraint: Designed to be safe and long lasting.
|Lifting Capacity (Ton)||3.5 tons|
|Lifting Height (mm)||1814|
|Inside Column width (mm)||2790|
|Lifting Time (Secs)||59|
|Decent Time (Secs)||48|
|Front Arm Reach (mm)||781 – 1142|
|Rear Arm Reach (mm)||781 – 1142|
|Safety||Top shut down limit switch, arm locking, slotted mechanical lock and emergency stop switch|
|Drive Through Clearance (mm)||2541|
|Ceiling Height (mm)||3596|
|Motor Power (kW)||2.2|
|Power Supply Requirement||380VAC, 3 Ph, 50 Hz.|
|Any Other special Feature||Specially engineered sliding blocks are extremely strong and resistant to wear – reducing maintenance cost|
Alignment Scissor Lift
- Heavy duty 4 ton lifting capacity.
- Smooth upward and downward movement.
- Two safety mechanisms for operator protection.
- Starts lower for low profile vehicles.
- Open center, front and rear for optimum under car accessibility.
- Lifts higher for full height stand up comfort during alingment.
- No chains/cables to wear out hydraulic synchonization.
|Lifting Capacity||4 Tons (9000 lbs)|
|4 Wheel Alignment service wheel base||3657mm(144”)|
|Max. Raised Height||1830mm(72”)|
|Minimum Lowered Height||222mm(8.75”)|
|Alignment Height Position||7|
|Power Requirement||380-415V, 3Ph, 50/60Hz.|
Scissor on Scissor Lift
- Capacity of 3.5 Ton for primary and secondary platform.
- Primary Platform Lifting height 1862 mm & Secondary platform lifting height 456 mm.
- Secondary platform design eliminates the requirement for additional roller jack and also has a clear unobstructed working area between the platform.
- Compact and space saving design without columns.
- Dual Engagement twin interlocking mechanical safety lock with pneumatic release (from 430 mm)
Application & Features
- No Jack Requires which makes your shop more Managed and spacious.
- No Additional Roller Jack require which saves additional cost.
- Stand UP Comfort during alignment adjustment.
- All Wheel Off adjustments can be done.
- Secure all safety Measures.
- Fast Wheel Rotation and wheel Balancing which gives you more time to attain more customer.
- All work can be done at a single Bay.
- reduce fatigue in operators, increasing levels of production
|Installation Recommendation||Flush Mount|
|Minimum Height (Primary)||330 mm|
|Maximum Height (Primary)||1860 mm|
|Runway Length||4000 mm|
|Platform Width||620 mm|
|Overall Width||2160 mm|
|Rear Slip Plate Length||1517 mm|
|Maximum Wheel Base||3280 mm|
|Maximum Length (Surface Mount with ramp)||NIL|
|Maximum Length (Flush mount)||4300 mm|
|Maximum Front turn table length||476 mm|
|Plate Length||1400 mm|
|Plate width/Lifting Width||550 mm|
|Lifting Height||0-456 mm|
Double Scissor Lift
- Low profile drive over height of 115mm.
- Single point pneumatic lock release system with multi step locking positions ( 15 level lock positions).
- Open front and rear with no cross member for maximum accessilility.
- Dual hydraulic synchronization system.
- Non-slip textured lifting pad surface.
- Surface mount or flush mount configurations are available.
- Extendable lifting pad from 1,480 mm to 2,140 mm to accommodate longer wheel vechicle.
- For best performance and maximum versatility to service the widest range of vechicles. All surface mount installed lifts should be installed with platforms at 736 mm and an optional kit.
- Optional kit includes long drive over ramps for low clearence vechicles;height 4″,over all length including EELR598A lift 164″, outriggers for increased drive over for wde vechicles and additional SOE – V975074 connectable rubber blocks.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||FLUSH MOUNT||SURFACE MOUNT|
|Max Capacity at 7″ Net Rise||3500 kg||7.700 lbs|
|Rise Height||1.790 mm[73″]||1.905 mm[75″]|
|Overall Length [Lowerwed]||1.868 mm[73″]|
|OveralllLength [Raised]||2.140 mm[84″]|
|Overall Width||1.835 [72″] -2.038 [80″]|
|Platform Length||1.480 [58″]|
|Platform Width||651 mm [25″]|
|Width Between platforms||533 mm [21″] -736 mm [29″]|
|Ramp Length||330 mm [13″]|
|Lowered Heights||115 mm [4″]|
|Voltage, Phase, hertz||380/415v50/60 Hz 3 ph|
|Air Supply Required||90-120 psi|
|Speed of Rise||380-415V 50/60 Hz, 3P||45/53 seconds|